Parsec (Anaheim, CA) recently unveiled version 10.2 of its TrakSYS™ Manufacturing Operations Management software platform with features that include:
- Support for native connections to OPC UA servers to communicate automation values over networks using a protocol that eases many of the complications experienced when setting up traditional OPC DA connections.
- Added support for deploying the TrakSYS database to cloud-hosted Azure SQL and AWS RDS SQL database instances.
- Expanded email notification capabilities configured by defining message templates and target user groups.
- Smart Device Tags that complement the Smart Data Collector and Coordinator for IIoT devices.
- A new set of APIs and interfaces for creating and deploying TrakSYS apps.