Tebis America (Troy, MI) has announced the release of its Version 4.0 CAD/CAM software. Highlights include:
- Toolbars and menu panels that can be easily docked to the edge of the application window.
- An interface that allows a user to learn to operate it more quickly.
- New project dialog with the most recently used files is displayed immediately after the program is started.
- Wire-frame models and isoline displays.
- Assemblies and complex files are automatically broken up into multiple individual files.
- Algorithms that generate transitions for 4-edge surfaces.
- An integrated list of known machine conflicts.