BobCAD-CAM (Clearwater, FL) a leading CAD-CAM software provider, recently released V31. Features and upgrades include:
- A new user interface with a modern ribbon bar that allows functions to be more easily discovered through better grouping.
- New features for designing and machining that benefit 2-5 axis job shop manufacturers.
- Enhanced CAD functionality provides multiple creation methods from a single feature with a selection manager that aids in the design process. There are over 20 new CAD features in V31 that focus on streamlining the process.
- Construction lines can be toggled on and off to assist with finding horizontal and vertical lines, tangencies, intersections and more.
- Five dynamic cut patterns, including Morph Spiral, that can reduce or eliminate direct link moves. Users can also utilize Offset-in, delivering an initial pass away from the finished wall.
- Control of the tool’s starting location provides improved control and precision.