HP (Palo Alto, CA) offers their HP Z2 Mini Workstation designed for users of CAD and other computer-intensive industries. Features include:
- 2.3” high and, according to HP, 90 percent smaller than a traditional business-class tower.
- Can support six displays right out of the box.
- Supports Windows 10 Pro or Linux and comes equipped with next generation Intel Xeon processors, NVIDIA graphics and an HP Z Turbo Drive for handling large files is also available.
- The system can be set up on/under the desk, behind an HP Z display, or on a wall.
- Quieter, custom-designed fans and cooling system.