EPLAN Platform version 2.6 looks to offer easier integration of its capabilities into everyday work processes, including:
- New functions for terminal design and project data management.
- Manually or automatically defined jumpers can be identified and accessories can be graphically visualized.
- A connection-oriented view shows which terminal connections are still free and available.
- The Quick Input Filter allows users to update the main project instead of storing subprojects, with the goal of bringing the main project up to date.
- EPLAN Fluid Professional, including the EPLAN Pro Panel add-on, offers the possibility to represent piping and hydraulic hose lines directly in 3D with complete layout functionality.
- EPLAN Preplanning now allows data from external sources to be imported. A preview function allows incoming data to be verified before being imported.