Smartware Group, Inc. has unveiled the latest update to their cloud-based maintenance management software solution, Bigfoot CMMS. The enhancements to Enterprise/Enterprise+ 1.7 include:
- Increased reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Enhanced data configuration and operational functionality.
- The new Analyzer tool provides the ability to “slice and dice” maintenance data in a table format to more easily understand trends in work order requests and costs using various filters.
- A list of QR codes may be printed to attach to related assets for easy scanning through the native Bigfoot mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- Department managers can pull certifications by user or by certification type to keep abreast of approaching expiration dates.
- Dashboards can now include KPI/chart data drill down, project approval notification, and direct access to favorite reports.
- Additional configuration and operational updates allow the application of various cost rules to parts and unlimited terms and conditions to purchase orders.
- Drag-and-drop re-ordering of lists.
- Associated purchase orders, new fields for budgeted totals, summary details for running totals, and further approval configuration options were also added.