With FASTSUITE Edition 2, CENIT (Auburn Hills, MI) provides a new Digital Factory Solution for smart manufacturing (see photos in gallery). Based on the mechatronic simulation of resources and components, the software platform enables systems integrators and manufacturers to emulate a real production environment. Features include:
- The ability to create a digital mock-up of a true shop floor setting.
- Assistance with factory automation tasks, from planning to ongoing operation – which includes a range of production technologies.
- Technologies and functions that interact and complement each other in a single, innovative user interface with a standardized data model.
- An efficient workflow with full process control, while preventing data redundancy or the loss of information.
- Solutions extending from transferring engineering data to virtual startup of production systems.
- A modular structure that offers system-specific applications — users can expand and adjust functions as project requirements change.
- Process-driven technology and control packages to provide offline programming even for sophisticated applications and technologies.
- CAD data transferred using standard interfaces like STEP or JT, as well as direct interfaces to NX, CATIA, and SolidWorks.
For more information, visit www.fastsuite.com.