Fujitsu (Tokyo) recently expanded its offerings to focus on the industry’s “new normal.” Embodying the spirit of monozukuri, a word that encompasses the Japanese philosophy of meticulous craftsmanship in manufacturing with the aim of accelerating digital transformation, the new solutions encompass:
- The Design Review High-Speed Remote Desktop that enables graphics-intensive applications in a cloud environment.
- This Desktop will be linked to Fujitsu’s existing COLMINA PLM platform, with the goal of supporting a more flexible value chain restructuring.
- The COLMINA solution will be offered to manufacturers as a subscription-based service, encompassing plant dashboards and analysis templates for productivity and quality.
- An integration with Siemens Digital Industries Software's integrated software portfolio "Xcelerator". This cloud-based project collaboration will enable teams of engineers from different locations and desktop environments to collaborate on design work, including CAD.
- Altair Engineering's SaaS CAE software and Altair HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance will also be connected to Fujitsu’s offerings. it consists of a software suite for various analyses, such as CAE and structure simulation for product development, and a cloud environment for performing calculations.