Fastems (West Chester, OH) offers the latest version of their Manufacturing Management Software that integrates both automated and non-automated processes into digital manufacturing management. Features and capabilities include:
- The ability to bring together three application areas in a single software platform: pallet-based automation, automation of direct part handling with robots, and work cell operations for standalone machines and other manual manufacturing operations.
- Easier scheduling of work queues and resource needs for non-automated production phases.
- Functionalities for part process plan definitions through the graphical user interface.
- Predictive and adaptive scheduling for the automated production by industrial robots.
- Production of several different workpieces simultaneously in different lot sizes.
- Scheduling the setup changes for the machine tools and, depending on the application, is capable of changing the setup automatically with the robot.