Aegis Software (Horsham, PA) recently made available the latest version (2018.1) of its FactoryLogix Manufacturing Execution System. This latest release:
- Extends the Incoming & In-Process Quality Assurance capabilities to provide a total solution that includes Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA), Material Review Board (MRB) and a Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS).
- Enables access to Incoming Quality Assurance, In-Process Quality Assurance, and Administrative Quality Assurance platforms.
- Optimized data management archiving that makes production data captured on the factory floor more easily accessible.
- Auto-archiving that helps reduce IT-related costs and improve operational efficiencies.
- Enhanced Operator Feedback capabilities that ensure feedback and ideas are digitally captured in real time.
- Embedded Excel in the context of the user’s workflow without needing to launch a second window or application to access that spreadsheet.
- The ability to create time-based conditions and workflows that span beyond a batch, assembly, revision, workstation or line.