CNC Software, Inc. has introduced Mastercam 2017, focusing on the top requests from shops around the world. Mastercam 2017 features:
- Enhancements that improve material removal safety and productivity.
- Extended support for a broader range of CNC manufacturing equipment, cutting tools, and related technologies.
- A CAD package that includes special tools focused on preparing CAD models for CNC programming and for designing tools and fixtures used during subsequent manufacturing processes.
- 2D enhancements, including improvements to Dynamic Motion toolpaths.
- Multiaxis for programming complex parts for manufacturing on 4- and 5-axis CNC equipment.
- Advanced Rotary 4-axis which automatically constructs the appropriate toolpath based on a short sequence of pre-defined steps.
- Improved workflow that makes it easier for users to take advantage of all the software’s features.