Steute Meditech (Ridgefield, CT) produces tailor-made actuators for complex and customer-specific, wireless applications. The control units meet the highest standards of ergonomic comfort and accessibility, and are manufactured in accordance with the EN ISO 13485 certified QM system for medical products. Custom Features Include:
- A choice of actuator styles (pedals, pushbuttons, rocker switches, joysticks, and joypads).
- Digital and analog control functionality.
- Choice of cable and connector.
- Molded-in colors.
- Powder-coated, pressure die-cast, aluminum consoles.
- Ingress protection up to IPX8.
- Mechanical life expectancy of >1 million actuations.
- Operating temperature range from -10°C to +60°C.
- Certifications: CE, cCSAus and FCC.
For additional information, visit www.steutemeditech.com.