Dell Services (Round Rock, TX) announced Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing, a new solution to help manufacturers with all aspects of a Microsoft Dynamics implementation. According to the company, it enables organizations to anticipate and embrace change to help support growth and success.
The full suite of services available with the new solutions includes:
- Multiple software licensing options for Microsoft Dynamics
- Deployment options including on-premise and cloud based solutions
- Infrastructure assessment, design and support services
- Business process re-engineering and organizational change management
- Application configuration and implementation
- Custom application development
- Managed services and ongoing support
Dell’s new solution is designed specifically for manufacturers that have incomplete visibility into their global supply chain, are challenged with optimizing their business systems based on changing demands and are looking to increase efficiency and simplicity through the entire manufacturing process.
Visit www.dellworld.com to learn more.